Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Zucchini Pizza Bites”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” :Made these for my Keto hubby, added garlic powder and onions. Used 2 zucchini and he was ecstatic. Most I’ve seen him eat in months! I will pay the zucchini dry next time (Iknewbetter). Delicious! Thank you for posting.
- “rebecca” :Very tasty but very wet. Next time I will salt and dry the zucchini slices before cooking and might possibly roast them on a rack rather than frying. I love that I can add what ever I want on them, my grandson wanted parmesan cheese and that was good.
- “pamela” :A friend told me about these…. And my first thought was maybe I had finally found something to replace the chips I use for nachos! (I use scoop type cups, and load them up as tiny tacos) I can’t wait to try it both ways!
- “jennifer” :I used the Dom Pepino Pizza sauce on the zucchini & eggplant, with the olive oil going on first & then the pizza sauce & topping with the mozzarella cheese. I baked them instead of frying first & they came out nice & tender & delicious!! Thank you for putting such a yummy guilt free treat together!!
- “elizabeth” :Making this tonight! My garden zucchini was left too long, and now I have a 5″ diameter zucchini that should make perfect pizza bases. Thanks for the idea.
- “sonia” :We absolutley loved these, great hit. My zucchini came out cooked throughout, soft and delicious. These pizza bites do not taste like zucchini to us. Its perfect. Thank you for sharing.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :