Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Zucchini and Yellow Squash Au Gratin”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tara” : Made for dinner tonight and they were excellent! my hubby still loved them too.
- “kathia” : Wow!! This is incredibly delicious! The only thing I did differently is I salted & peppered it first
- “anita” : Highly recommended! My kids love these; it’s a great recipe for people with anti-zucchini palates (with this recipe, they’re usually the ones getting seconds):). I end up using twice the amount of the bread crumb/parmesan cheese mixture per pound of zucchini.
- “vanesa” : These were great but loved them best without ANY oil and no breadcrumbs ! Try with any herbs and spices…yum!
- “deb” : Looks good, but a ton of carbs for such a small amount. Makes me wonder how heart healthy it actually is.
- “naela” : I love snacking! Especially in the form of crunchy, crispy and cheese zucchini parmesan crisps! I have been going through a zucchini addiction lately, so I am stoked to have another way to feed (literally!) my new obsession! Pinned!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :