Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Zucchini and Potato Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “crystale” : This recipe is FANTASTIC!!! I have made it three/four times since I found it with different variations, though I am rating for the recipe itself. Definitely 5 stars!!!
- “robin” : Made this without the pepper, and it was still excellent. The bread crumbs keep the zucchini from feeling too soft or “slimy” (as my kids say), so even the non-zucchini eaters thought this was delicious.
- “samantha” : Delicious!!! I added 1/2 cup grated Parmesan to the breadcrumbs–YUMMY!!! Thanks for a quick, great recipe that my family loves!!!
- “marie” : Delicious! I followed the recipe exactly, except added onions and cut the potatoes in slices, not chunks. It cooked in exactly one hour, and the flavor of the red peppers after roasting is amazing!
- “elodie” : This dish is amazing! With a hint of spice and juicy veggies. One hour of bake time was perfect for the potatos.
- “melanie” : This recipe is so simple and soooo good! Hard to believe you can get such a lovely flavor from so few ingredients. I’ve made this several times now and really enjoy it – the kids, too!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :