Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Zesty Quinoa Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jenny” : Wow! This was outstanding! I only used one tsp. of cumin, but followed the rest faithfully. I also served it warm because I tried it on a fall evening. Can’t wait to taste it cold. Very very tasty!!
- “lisa” : This is my absolute favorite quinoa recipe! I have been looking for one my whole family would eat and not only did they like this…they asked for seconds!
- “selvia” : This recipe was quick and easy and AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! I made a couple changes to suit my taste… I cooked the Quinoa in vegetable broth, I used only 1/2 tsp salt and closer to 2 tsp of crushed red peppers. Then I added diced avocado. This will become a regular dish in my house for sure!
- “terri” : Brought this to a Memorial Day celebration where no one had tried quinoa before. Everyone loved this salad! It’s easy, refreshing and versatile.
- “kelly” : I love this recipe. It is one of my go-to’s. best part is it’s great served cold and I can keep it in the fridge for a few days for lunches.
- “helen” : The recipe is great. But I am wondering why none of the recipes calling for quinoa ever note that you must rinse it thoroughly before cooking unless the package states that it is pre-rinsed? Unrinsed quinoa has a decided bitter taste that is very unpleasant.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :