Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “debra” : I just tried your recipe for Weight Watchers Taco Soup. It’s fantastic. But, I do have a question. I put the nutrition facts included at the end of the recipe into my Weight Watchers app, and it came back at 8 pts per serving (vs 1). I assumed the nutrition facts were per serving but perhaps they are for all 8 servings??
- “ellen” : This taco soup is very easy to make and loaded with flavor. I substituted chicken for turkey which brings the WW points to 0. I also used shoe peg corn. The recipe is easily doubled.
- “shannon” : I just made this and it’s wonderful. I used pinto beans rather than kidney beans. Can’t do kiidney beans. Wanted to add homily but didn’t. Can’t wait to be ready to eat. Chicken fell apart in pot when I opened it. This is a keeper. Enjoy enjoy enjoy
- “elisa” : I’m 99.9999% sure pinto beans are not zero points as they are higher in fat than other beans. If you use pinto, that’s fine and sounds good, but the soup is no longer zero points.
- “jody” : I made this last night in the IP. It was very good with a lot of flavor! I have found that most everything I have made in the IP is better the next day but, this recipe was very flavorful from the get go. I can not wait to see how it is today for lunch.
Thank you for this awesome recipe.
- “jill” : I just made this soup and it is AMAZING! How do I track it on my App? It doesn’t come up when I search it 🙁 Must I track every ingredient separately?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :