- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup tangerine juice
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos (soy-free seasoning sauce)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 4 green onions, sliced into rounds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup string beans, trimmed, or to taste
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Whisk minced onion, water, tangerine juice, coconut aminos, 1/3 cup coconut oil, green onions, garlic, ginger, vinegar, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until marinade is evenly mixed. Place chicken in a separate bowl and pour 1/2 of the marinade over chicken.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add string beans and broccoli; cook uncovered until broccoli turns bright green, about 1 minute. Drain in a colander and immediately run under cold water for several minutes until cold. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Heat ghee in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to bowl with beans and broccoli, reserving ghee in skillet.
Cook and stir sliced onion in the ghee until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer onion to the bowl with mushroom mixture.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Heat a cast iron grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to mushroom mixture.
Heat 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a separate skillet over high heat; cook zucchini and carrots, using tongs to toss zucchini, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushroom mixture, marinade from chicken, and reserved marinade to skillet; cook and stir until simmering and heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :