Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Whole30 Thai Stir Fry”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kitty” : I thought there were some great flavours in here, and I only made a few modifications. I used jarred minced ginger and fresh squeezed orange juice. My preference with spiralized zucchini is to do a quick sauté right before serving, and just adding the sauce/meat & veggie mix at the table. Otherwise all the moisture and liquid steams the zucchini into a softer texture. I would make again, using shrimp and adding fish sauce next time.
- “debbie” : My family felt the coconut flavor was too strong. I would make it again, but use something other than coconut oil.
- “alex” : Didn’t have ghee so I used extra coconut oil and it gave it a bit of a grainy texture. Not sure if it was me or the vinegar mix. Overall, super delicious and I felt good eating it.
- “debbie” : The flavors are so good together! My husband lived it! Definitely a keeper!
- “emily” : It was very tasty but it was a little too soupy for my liking. Also it took much longer than 20 min to prep before starting the cooking process!
- “rebecca” : This is delicious! Easy to follow and the aroma of everything simmering makes me wish you could scratch and sniff the pictures. I left out mushrooms and did not add marinade back to finish cooking, it was already a little soupy.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :