Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “White Chocolate Blondies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tammy” : I used white chocolate chips for the recipe and melted the butter and chips in the microwave at 40% power for about 4 minutes. I had to use the mixer to combine the chips and butter and it immediately turned into a creamy ganache. Because we are true white chocolate lovers, I used the rest of the white chips in the batter istead of the semi sweet chips. This is the best blonde brownie recipe I have tried!
- “sally” : Yum! It’s like a super moist, dense, rich chocolate chip cookie in a bar. In a pinch, I used Toll House White Chocolate chips (yes, the one from the store) and honestly folks, it turned out just as good. I did follow the advice of one post and microwaved the chips and butter in a glass bowl at 40% power – around 4 1/2 min. I whisked it half way through. I’ve also used quality white chocolate chunks and I really couldn’t tell a difference, other than the fact that it was easier to melt due to a higher fat content. Either way, it was the same taste and goodness. 25 min. bake time was also right on. I used a ceramic baking dish, (i.e., 2 1/2 quart square casserole dish), so the edges and bottom didn’t burn. Don’t use a dark pan for this, or else these will get too brown. I suggest porcelain or glass dish.
- “anna” : These are fabulous! A few tips I learned after making these a few times: Use good chocolate, not the chips you find in the grocery store. (This makes the texture and flavor perfect) I get real white chocolate from my chocolate store. Also, it’s better if they are completely cooled, even chilled, before you try to cut them. I make them the night before, let them set really good, and cut them the next day. They are perfect the next day. Cut them small! They are very rich, but awesome. I bring them to family gatherings and they are the first to disappear.
- “natasha” : I had a get together and I made five different desserts (White chocolate Blondies, Autumn Cheescake, Caramel Brownies II, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Cinnamon Coffee Cake II). This one was the big hit. I even had people ask me for the recipe, even email me later to get it from me. It isn’t very sweet and the mixture of the two chocolates is very nice. I did use the bitter sweet chocolate and added extra. It is very easy to make. I used the microwave versus the double boiler to melt the chocolate. NO Problems.
- “samantha” : I just made these this afternoon and I’ve already had 2! They’re soooooooo good!!! The only change I made was using a mix of white and semisweet chocolate chips at the end instead of just plain semisweet and they turned out great. I’m really not sure why other reviewers say that using white chocolate chips instead of white baking chocolate doesn’t work for this…I used store brand chips and these are delicious! They melted down fine in a makeshift double boiler (glass bowl sitting over a pot of boiling water)and the cleanup wasn’t bad at all! I’ll definitly make these again and again!
- “debie” : I had a toffee bar at starbucks and couldnt get the recipe..I used this to start the base for what i thought would be similar to starbucks..added a few broken skor bars to the top after cooking and by golly it worked! they are almost exact thank you sooo soo much
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :