Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Whipped Strawberry Honey Butter”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jade” : This delicious strawberry butter on chocolate chip pancakes or waffles is just like eating chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast! Sooooooo decadent and delicious! ?
- “carol” : HONEY INSTEAD OF SUGAR, SO MUCH BETTER, I LOVE STRAWBERRY BUTTER.EVEN ON A BISCUIT OR CRACKER. YUM. THANKS FOR SHARING.
- “mary” : Wonderful taste with this recipe. I used unsalted butter and added one quarter teaspoon of vanilla. Really, really delicious.
- “lucia” : My mom would love this but she loves blueberries and or raspberries more. I’m guessing they would work just as well. I can’t wait to try this! Thank you for an amazing sounding recipe!
- “emily” : This was super easy and delicious! I have it chilling in the fridge, and will bring this to a get together tonight… Along with some biscuits 🙂
- “jocelyn” : I would seriously slather this on every single piece of bread that I came in contact with. It looks so fantastic!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :