Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Wedge Salad with Elegant Blue Cheese Dressing”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “stacy” : This is a great salad! In a hurry and don’t have time to make dressing? Simply docter up bottled blue cheese dressing. I add just a bit of red wine vinegar, milk, sugar and black pepper and it tastes pretty much the same as starting from scratch. Also,as others suggested, real bacon bits really add to it. My kids love this recipe.
- “jillian” : Fabulous dressing! I cut the amount of blue cheese in half. I love the tang from the red wine vinegar coupled with the sweetness from the sugar. Definitely give it time for the flavors to come together (I did make it the night before). I did add some crumbled bacon and chilled the salad plates.
- “karen” : This was VERY good…they serve this at one of my favorite restaraunts and I was so glad to find the recipe…only thing I did different was to also add some crumbled bacon on top of it!
- “melissa” : Years ago I made a similar salad. I placed a wedge on each of 2 plates and they looked great. I was so proud of my efforts. My husband began to eat and very soon found an angleworm lodged between the leaves. My suggestion is that the lettuce head should be soaked in salt water for some time in order to remove unwanted seasonings.
- “brenda” : My husband loved this and asked me to save the recipe. I served grape tomatoes and omited the onion. Next time I will add the onion and some applewood bacon crumbles.
- “megan” : Love this – I eat it every week for lunch sometimes for dinner too! I use the blue cheese gorgonzola dressing – yum! But I add a little water to the dressing to try to save some calories.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :