- 4 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- Combine the watermelon, sugar, lemon juice, and salt in a large mixing bowl; stir to coat evenly. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Blend the mixture in a blender until smooth; return to the bowl.
- Pour the cold water into a saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water; let stand 1 minutes. Place the saucepan over low heat; cook for 2 minutes. Stir the gelatin mixture into the blended watermelon mixture. Add the heavy cream; beat with an electric hand mixer at medium speed until the mixture is fluffy.
- Transfer the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions until it reaches “soft-serve” consistency. Transfer ice cream to a one- or two-quart lidded plastic container; cover surface with plastic wrap and seal. For best results, ice cream should ripen in the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :