Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Watermelon Sherbet”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “michelle” : This is the first recipe I’ve felt compelled to review. It is wonderful! I doubled the recipe to use up a watermelon that was past it’s prime. The whole family has really loved this. I made it without using an ice cream maker. I just poured the mixture into a metal bowl and popped it into the freezer. Every couple of hours I whisked it until it was an even texture. When it reached soft serve consistency, I put it into a a covered container and stored it back in the freezer. We’ll use this recipe as a jumping pad for other fruit sorbets for sure. I’m envisioning pineapple-coconut, cantaloupe-mint, whatever happens to be in season! Thanks for sharing!
- “smith” : I was scared to try this for my daughters first birthday – a watermelon party – because of the lack of ratings. It was fabulous! I was afraid it would be too sweet, but I made it just as suggested and it came out perfect. It’s more like sorbet or gelato than ice cream. Very refreshing! I gave the recipe to several people that requested it.
- “nora” : This sherbet is amazing! The lemon juice gives it just the right kick. You won’t want to stop eating it!
- “jennifer” : Great sherbet! I used sugar free raspberry jello and 1/2 c sugar. Also added a tbs vanilla and fat free milk instead of cream to lighten it up. Kids gobbled it up!!!
- “amanda” : I was looking for a recipe to use my over ripe watermelon in so I didn’t have to waste it, I came across this, it looked simple and the couple reviews it did have were good so I thought why not! So happy I did, this sherbet is amazing! Not only does it taste good but its super simple and quick! My husband who isn’t a fan of watermelon also LOVED it! It didn’t last long in our house! I have never left a review before but this was too good not to 5stars for sure!!
- “kendra” : My husband was given a watermelon however we have no watermelon lovers in our family so it sat on the counter for a few days before I thought…what could I make with it that they might like, so I tried this! I mixed it all together with an emulsion blender & I did not have an ice cream maker so I put in a metal bowl (like another reviewer) and stirred it once before going to bed. This afternoon I pulled it out to try not expecting much since I didn’t have an ice cream maker and I’m not much of a watermelon lover but OMG this is really good!!! Better than sherbert!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :