Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Waldorf Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “erica” : I loved Waldorf salad from the first time I had it as a child. My mama always made it with walnuts, but I can see how pecans would work. I love it because it is sweet; Mama used sweetened whipped cream sometimes where you are using sour cream. Delicious! Wonderful photos, by the way. Many hugs to one and all today.
- “pamela” : this was served at every bridal or baby shower I attended back in the day. It always had walnuts but, I prefer pecans as well. I’d also substitute dried cranberries for raisins. Thanks
- “kendra” : This looks delicious! It reminds me of Arby’s chicken salad which is back right now and I need to go get some!
- “leslie” : Great job on this recipe. I will have to give it a try as I love all the ingredients you’ve chosen for the salad. Pecans~yay! Thanks
- “bridget” : Looooove Waldorf Salad! So smart to add chicken to make it more a a full meal, rather than a side. Trying your recipe soon! Thanks!
- “sandra” : I made your Chicken Waldorf salad for supper tonight. My husband did not want it so I just made it for myself and made him the regular chicken salad. Wow—he doesn’t know what he is missing. That salad is delicious and will be my go to for myself from now on. I used cherries because I had no grapes. Thank you for that recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :