Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Vegetarian Kale Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amanda” : this soup was amazing!!! five stars definately. the only thing i did differently was not use the boullion cubes, i couldnt find them so i just used a thick base. excellent!!
- “melissa” : This soup is so delicious. I made this recipe for my son’s preschool class and most of the kids wanted seconds and some wanted thirds. It was such a big hit that around 5 or 6 moms called me to tell me that their child came home talking about the soup and so they wanted the recipe. The moms could not believe how much their kids loved such a healthy soup!
- “rachel” : Holy moly. I was looking for a recipe to use up some kale I had and am so glad I chose this one! It was even better the second day. I didn’t have regular diced tomatoes and used fire-roasted diced instead, and the heat was nice. Also didn’t have cannellinis and substituted black-eyed peas. I’m making it again tonight, this time with a nice fresh tomato and pink beans. Thank you!!!
- “savy” : I’ve made this soup multiple times now. It’s come out great every time. The recipe is very forgiving, allowing for imprecise measurements. I like trying different colors of kale and potatoes to really get a rainbow soup – purple potatoes or purple kale for example. I have been adding tofu, which is another nice addition.
- “kendra” : This was the best soup!!!! Five stars without a doubt! i don’t like italian seasoning, so I didn’t add it I love kale so i added more than the recipe requires. Everything else was pretty amazing.
- “sharon” : I made this soup for a quick dinner tonight served with buttermilk biscuits. It was really delicious! I didn’t have any potatoes so I substituted pre chopped butternut squash from the supermarket. I diced the squash into small bite size cubes for quick cooking and it was delicious. I also served some homemade hot sauce on the side (I like it spicy but my BF does not). Great easy & healthy soup on a chilly autumn night!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :