Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Vegetarian Chickpea Sandwich Filling”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “diana” : My vegetarian sister taught me to make this several years ago. It’s a great sandwich filling and also tastes delicious as a filling for stuffed tomatoes (very pretty topped with fresh parsley).
- “elizabeth” : WOW!!! This was fantastic!!! I am so glad I finally tried this recipe, because it was perfect for a light summer dinner.
- “sarah” : WOW is the only word that describes this sandwich. This was delicious. It was so good that I was eating it straight out of the bowl.
- “maria” : My husband and I really enjoyed this. We are always looking for healthy low-fat alternatives. I added some non-fat sour cream to make it more spreadable. It was good on a pita with some crunchy dill pickles. Thanks
- “anna” : This is a wonderful substitute for peanut butter! I keep some in the fridge for a quick snack to spread on crackers, veggies or bread!
- “nancy” : We are not vegetarians but were looking for something differant. We enjoyed this filling on homemade chapatti. I used a food processor but think it will be much better with a chunky texture.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :