Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Vegetable Lo Mein”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sheryl” : that is perfect. I’m AIP and we use healthy fats in everything. My cholesterol levels are spectacular.
- “bona” : I love your recipes! This one sounds delicious and I plan to make it later this week. It’s similar to an Egg and Pork Lo Mein I made on Saturday. I just completed a 21 day eating regimen similar to yours–no carbs, no dairy, not any kind of sweetener and no starchy veggies. Just meat, fish, fruit and non starchy veggies. I lost 11 pounds and landed below my goal weight for the first time in years!
- “mandy” : First let me say your site is AMAZING!!!! And I am so happy to have found you!. This stir fry sounds awesome and soon as I get to the store I will be making it and several other ones. My husband and I are on a daily w carb/no carb eating plan and appreciate your help. Did you do a mini meals every 2-3 hours and then have fruits etc? Thanks!!!??
- “selvia” : Love this! I’ve always enjoyed your blog, but when I went low carb two years ago, I just mostly started looking wistfully at your recipes (and eating them occasionally on holidays as “cheats” – made your nutter butter banana pudding for Christmas, for example!).
- “leti” : Saw this recipe, had some cabbage in the frig, and made it for lunch! It was delicious! My four-year-old had seconds! Husband asked to make this one of our regular sides at our house. Happy!
- “anita” : This sounds delicious I am NOT a lover of vegetables 🙁 I have to force myself to eat some things just so my son will eat them, too lol.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :