Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Vegan Basic Vanilla Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “naela” : This cake is delicious. I made some replacements though. I was going to put whipped coconut cream on top, so instead of soy milk I put coconut milk (the watery part of the coconut can). Instead of canola oil, I put coconut oil, and instead of white sugar, I put coconut sugar. As flour, I used half whole wheat, half amaranth flour. I skipped almond extract. I definitely recommend this recipe. Thanks!
- “marcy” : I made this for my vegan friend’s b-day. Everyone, including non-vegans loved it. I used 2, aluminum round cake pans to make a layer cake. I dropped the temp by 5 degrees, and the cake was done 8 minutes less than the time in the recipe. This paired nicely with a vegan, vanilla buttercream and fresh berries. I frosted it the night before and promptly refrigerated it. No issues with the cake or frosting. I may try adding vegan cocoa powder next time for a chocolate cake.
- “tina” : Fast, easy, delicious, moist & dense enough to feel rich, spongy enough to feel like ‘cake’. I substituted half the ‘milk’ for applesauce (and left out the 1/4 c water) – increases moistness and provides an element of binding in egg-free baking. I frosted the cake with orange butter creme and it was richer than an all chocolate cake would have been 🙂 It’s so easy to make that I’ll stop and make a cake for one of the kids in a quick 10 minutes of kitchen time.
- “emilie” : I made this cake but substituted melted Earth Balance in place of the Canola oil since Canola might contain GMO’s…plus I overlooked the 1/4 c of water and the cake turned out AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! After I poured the cake into the pan and licked the bowl (not literally but you know what I mean-using a spoon ate what stuck to the bowl) & it was SO SO SO good..my rats loved it too! I tore up a paper plate and put small amounts of the batter on the two plates and both rats when after I put it up to their lips-when I went to put it down grabbed onto it!..for Frosting I used a recipe from ‘Vegan Cupcakes take over the world’ made by mixing 1/2c Earth balance, 1/2c Spectrum, 3.5 cups of organic confectioners sugar, 1 and a half teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/4th cup of soy milk-all blended well together.
- “elaine” : This cake was really good and moist! We are not vegan (or vegetarian) but this was the only vanilla cake I could find on this site with really good reviews so my 9 year old and I made it. It was a more dense cake but moist. I used almond milk instead of soy and light olive oil instead of canola because that is what we had. Everything else was the same. We used chocolate frosting on top. This will be my new go to vanilla cake!
- “melissa” : I plan on using this recipe for my daughter’s smashcake. I replaced the sugar with agave nectar and the oil with pure applesauce. Makes for a yummy and healthier version. A little more suitable for my one year old!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :