Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Ultimate Cranberry Pudding Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “chelsey” : Great cake! Changed a few things though. I really like cranberry and orange together, so instead of using 2 cups of milk, I used 1 cup of un-diluted frozen orange juice concentrate, and 1 cup of milk. I also added 2 tsps cinnamon, and 1 tsp nutmeg. The butter sauce was a little sweet for my tase, so next time I would deffinetly cut down on the sugar. We loved it though! Thanks for this recipe 🙂
- “ila” : Absolutely delicious – wouldn’t change a thing in the cake recipe! I also made half of the butter sauce and that’s plenty! I sliced the cake and placed on a Christmas platter with the sauce in a bowl in the middle – beautiful display. This is a keeper for holiday parties! Thanks!
- “kim” : Truly what makes this cake is the butter sauce!!! The cake itself is not very sweet. I infact, just added the cranberries to a yellow cake mix, and then topped it off with that wonderful butter sauce…..everyone loved it!! The butter sauce is also wonderful on just plain chocolate cake too!!!
- “tony” : The mixed reviews are interesting for this cake. It seems that people either love it or hate it. I thought it was excellent, although I made two very minor changes. First, I used 8 tablespoons of butter rather than six–there is just very little fat in this recipe, and I thought it would help. Since I haven’t tried it with only six, I can’t really compare the original with what I made, but the 8 tablespoons worked very well and I suspect that the cake is a bit moister as a result. I also did not want to open two cans of evaporated milk to get two cups. Instead, I used a 12 oz. can and added 4 oz of regular milk. Again, this worked well. I have a feeling that the people who don’t like the cake are folks who were expecting a super sweet dessert. This cake is not super sweet, and that is what I prefer in a dessert. If you’re looking for ultrasweet cake, you will probably be disappointed. However, this is why the sauce works so well–the sauce, which is excellent, is very, very sweet. I think the sauce pairs well with the tartness of the fresh cranberries. I’m also likely to use the sauce with other cakes–I have an apple bundt cake that would be perfect with the sauce. Overall, a very good recipe that I will add to my holiday arsenal.
- “anna” : I made this for Christmas last year and my family couldn’t quit raving about it. I will definitely be making it again. I added rum to my butter sauce and it was DELICIOUS! Yum.
- “lisa” : This recipe was really good! The butter sauce is truly wonderful, and is a great companion to the cake. I took this to a church function, and got several requests for the recipe! 🙂 Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :