Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Twice Baked Potato Casserole With Bacon”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “losie” : Wonderful! Tip:Don’t discard the skins!! Prepare them as potato skins, add cheese and bacon and flash freeze them, then seal them in portion sizes freezer bags for an easy homemade potato skin appetizer later! Just put frozen potato skins in preheated oven at 350 for 10-15mins. Now about the Casserole! It’s wonderful! Followed exactly except I added seasoned salt instead of regular salt and tripled the recipe. By tripling the recipe I have plenty to put in the pan for the casserole as well as extra potatoe stuffing to put back into my potatoe skins to freeze for last as twice baked potatoes. Love the versatility of this recipe and being able to use up all of my potatoes
- “helen” : I made it a bit easier. I used instant potatoes (made according to package) and didn’t use sour cream (didn’t have any on hand) or milk, instead I used half and half. I also topped it with 1tbs of bacon bits and parsley.
- “lori” : I made this for Easter dinner and had 15 people. I boiled and mashed the potatoes. EVERYONE LOVED IT! I actually prepared it the day before and then covered and baked for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees. It was delicious! I actually have several people asking for the recipe. I will definitely be making them again.
- “cheryl” : My roommate picked this recipe to make for some friends of ours. We made it to serve 12 instead of 4 and ended up using an entire 4oz package of organic ‘living’ chives, and it was a complete hit! Everyone LOVED it, and we’re definitely keeping this recipe to use again! My only regret is not having taken a picture of them. 🙂
- “rae” : Tasty casserole. I didn’t use any dried chives on top and instead of baking the potatoes I just boiled them then mashed them. Brought this for Sunday dinner after church and it was a hit.
- “lucy” : We enjoyed this dish but there’s something really wrong with the proportions given. I doubled the amount of potatoes, did not double the remaining ingredients, and it came out just right and fit perfectly into a 7×11 baking dish, about half the size of a 9×13. I don’t understand how anyone could stretch two mashed potatoes to fit into a 9×13 dish. Other than that, everyone liked it. I did use sliced green onions in place of dried chives.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :