Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Tuna Pasta Salad with Dill”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : This was GREAT! Cut the dill to 1.5t, so it wouldn’t be overly DILLY. Otherwise, added some green onion and a can of peas. Yum! Next time will try with some hard cooked eggs, as another reviewer suggested. I think that would be very good.
- “finny” : This was really good. Followed advice of other reviewers and added 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 stalks of celery, and 1 cup dethawed peas because we just like bit of extra texture and crunch in our tuna salad. Only used 1 teaspoon of dill. Creamy and delicious even with light mayo and skim milk.
- “naela” : Mmmm Brains’ Pasta! Made this for a “Zombie Luau” party and molded the pasta salad to look like, well, brains. 5-star recipe, more stars with a couple additions: 2 ribs chopped celery, dash of curry powder, splash of Vinagrette salad dressing, and 1/2 diced bell pepper. (I like a little more color and crunch in pasta salad.) Don’t forget the pickle juice – what a great way to use that pickle-ey liquid left in the jar! Oh yea, and if you want brain-ey pasta like mine, a couple drops of red food coloring.
- “pamela” : One of my Fav. Recipes in the summer..I would suggest Albacore Chunk Tuna for recipes..GIESHA Brand seems very good..and the A&P Brand is very nice..I sometimes add one can of Cooked(in butter)Corn..but yes a excellent recipe.
- “amanda” : This was REALLY good, and my husband (who isn’t usually a big fan of canned tuna, OR dill) loved it! I have to say it was missing something, I can’t quite put my finger on it but it needed a little something. Overall good though!
- “sandra” : I made the following changes, as suggested by others: (1) used finely chopped scallions instead of chopped onion, (2) added 1/2 c. thawed frozen peas, (3) added 1 c. chopped celery, (4) used rotini instead of seashells, and (5) used reduced calorie mayo instead of regular. I took it to a family BBQ, and for once, I hoped I had leftovers to take home. Delicious! Well done
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :