Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “True Texas Chili”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rebeca” : Made this as per the recipe the first time with lard, 3 pasilla and 4 guajillo chilies. The flavour was outstanding! Full, rich, and savoury. I will definitely make again. With pork, chicken, and different cuts of beef. Btw, chuck is shoulder roast.
- “anna” : Absolutely loved the flavor and the recipe. Followed the recipe exactly. I will definitely be making it again. I have to admit that I did add some canned beans! My suggestions are 1) use a chuck roast but be sure to cut the meat cross-wise (against the grain) which will allow it to be tender at 2 hours cooking time, 2) maybe use a tad less salt, 3) use an iron pot, 4) use 10-12 guajillo chiles and do roast, 5) use a food processor to process chiles, comino seeds, and pepper, and 6) if you want to kick up the heat, just add red pepper flakes. I used shortening only because it called for lard, and it came out great. Loved the sour cream, and served it with grated cheese and corn chips.
- “sana” : This made for a wonderful afternoon in the kitchen. It turned out fabulous and I’ll be making it again. I used Guajillo peppers and it was very flavorful yet a tad too mild for my taste. Next time I’ll try to kick the heat up a notch. Any suggestions on doing that are welcome.
- “salina” : Halfway through and my wife points out that I’m making chile Colorado. It is delicious and easy to make. Not too many ingredients. I did end up simmering for an additional 30 minutes to get the meat more tender, could have simmered even longer, but we were hungry. Will make again.
- “lina” : Had to have all the toppings because it was pretty spicy, but it was delicious. will make a again for sure
- “wilson” : This is one of the best recipes I’ve ever made. It’s become an instant classic in my house and I can’t wait to make it again. It’s definitely worth the time and effort it takes to make it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :