Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “True Cheeseburger Pizza”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kendra” : This was really good! We had bought a cheeseburger pizza from a local pizza shop awhile back and liked it. I did a search and found this recipe. It was very similar to the pizza we had bought so I expected it to taste a little different. I made a few adjustments–used 1 lb. of meat and less pickles (sprinkled them on top before baking like the pizza shop had done). Thanks for the recipe!
- “sherri” : Used my own pizza dough, we grilled them on the gas grill, since too hot for the oven. Everybody said, “It taste just like a cheeseburger”…must have been good because four of us ate the whole two pizzas. Fun meal, thanks.
- “wendy” : It worked so well. I did add some steak seasoning to the meat while cooking, to give it a bit more flavour, and I used my own homemade dough instead of a bought crust. I would have never thought of using a ketchup and mustard mix as the sauce,something so simple but it really pulled it together. I am so making this again.
- “natasha” : We loved this!!! We followed the directions exactly, except we added bacon as well. The only thing we would change is to split up the cheese and put part under the meat/onion combo and part on top. Will definitely make often!
- “kim” : Awesome. Made my own dough and added onion soup mix to ground beef, which is how I like my burgers. This will be a go to pizza recipe for me!
- “diana” : So good! I made a few alterations which shouldn’t change the final product much. I made my own crust. I prefer to layer meat , then toppings, and (a little less) cheese last. Most importantly, add crisped bacon and pickle slices (dried on a paper towel to prevent oozing) then bake. Yep, bake the pickles right on there! I also prebake my crust 5 minutes , load it up, and bake for another 10 minutes at 425.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :