Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Truck-Stop Buttermilk Pancakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : These are the BEST pancakes I have ever eaten. Usually I like to drown my pancakes in my homemade apple syrup, but these were awesome with a minimal amount of syrup. I made these last week, substituting milk and lemon juice for the buttermilk. It did not work, not sure if that was because of my error or whatever. In any case, I made it as stated today and they were perfect. I also scaled the recipe down to 9.6 servings to get equal eggs, etc. I really can’t say enough about these, this recipe will be my pancake recipe from now on. You can also scale to 7.2 (3 eggs, 3 flour, 3 buttermilk, etc.); 4.8 (2 eggs, 2 flour, 2 buttermilk); 2.4 (1 egg, 1 flour, 1 buttermilk). Thank you for contributing! My family and I thank you very much!
- “jesica” : Okay, so I have never felt compelled to write a recipe review before, but after making and (better yet) tasting these pancakes I just had to write a review! I am a pancake fiend and have tried just about every pancake mix there is, but I was never fully satisfied w/ the results. Well, that’s all behind me now because this recipe is a keeper! The pancakes come out so light and fluffy and utterly delicious!!! I’ve made this 4 times now for friends and family and everyone raves about them and asks for the recipe. Also, the last couple of times I made them I added 2 tbsp each of milled flax seed and wheat germ; it doesn’t change the taste at all and it adds a little healthy twist to it!
- “loralie” : Now that’s a pancake! Light and fluffy…everyone loved them. I scaled recipe back to 4.8 to feed 3 adults and 2 kids. Did not have buttermilk on hand so used 2 tblsp of lemon juice and filled measuring cup to 2cups of Milk…let sit for 5-10 mins to make your buttermilk, then added the required 1/2c regular milk with the rest of the wet ingredients. Will certainly make again!
- “kim” : Holy PHENOMENAL pancakes, Batman! I cannot say enough great things about this recipe. The pancakes come out REALLY light and fluffy… and have a GREAT flavor! The other reviewer who said that they don’t need much syrup, it’s true! I was eating most from the griddle, plain. I made the recipe as specified, but added a splash of vanilla. [I also like to try to eat healthy, so I substituted whole wheat flour, which I couldn’t even taste because the flavor of this pancake is so awesome, and nonfat plain yogurt for the buttermilk.] I cannot recommend this recipe enough! They do come out soooooo light and fluffy and taste like they’re straight from the griddle of your fave breakfast restaurant. [Also, note to those who found their pancakes to be tough and chewy: That’s usually a sign that the pancake batter was mixed too long or strongly… try gently mixing in the dry ingredients into the wet slowly and gently until moistened, and see if that makes a difference!]
- “kati” : I have to add my two cents. My family has consistently turned their collective noses up at the many pancake recipes I have tried over the years. Finally, I got unanimous cheers from this one. I never eat pancakes, and I love these. They remind me of the ones at IHOP, soft, fluffy, sweet. These are going in my family recipe book. Thanks a bunch.
- “deborah” : Yummy! I had to scale this recipe *way* down as there are only two of us at home and was a little nervous when the conversion was kind of funny (1 1/4 eggs?), but I guesstimated as best I could. They were fabulous! My husband’s not even a huge pancake fan and he said these were excellent. They weren’t hugely thick like some pancakes, but they fluffed nicely and were oh so good with real maple syrup! Thanks for the wonderful recipe – it’ll be used often.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :