- 16 slices pound cake
- 1 (16 ounce) container mango sorbet, softened
- 1/2 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (e.g., Splenda )
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 fresh peaches, sliced
- sweetened whipped cream
- 8 sprigs fresh mint for garnish
Make 8 sandwiches, using 2 slices of pound cake and 1/4 cup softened mango sorbet each.
Wrap each sandwich tightly with plastic wrap, and freeze for 2 hours.
Dissolve sweetener in lime juice and coconut milk; toss with blueberries, mango, strawberries, and peach slices.
To serve, unwrap the sandwiches and place each onto a dessert plate.
Top with a mound of fruit and garnish with whipped cream and a mint sprig.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :