Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Tropical Coconut Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “liza” : One of the best and by far the easiest coconut pies I have ever made. I have recommended this recipe to several of my friends.
- “naila” : This pie is so quick and easy that I will have to make it again this month. It is SO good that I found I would have to make two pies at the same time to accommodate my family’s desire for this!
- “lora” : I made this today, subbing almond milk for dairy and using 1/3 sugar, 2/3 splenda. It’s fabulous and so easy! I’ll definitely make this again.
- “kathy” : very easy and simply delish……….especially when u r not a pie crust fan………thanks….make this one a lot and just made the chocolate impossible pie for my hubby and added walnuts instead of coconut. cant wait to try that one
- “brenda” : Made a lower calorie version of this with unsweetened almond coconut milk, egg beaters, no butter and no sugar added. Used sweetened coconut so it was plenty sweet enough. We thought it turned out fine.
- “mantica” : Awesome Pie!
I made this pie for a gathering and it was gobbled up so fast that there were no leftovers.
I did make two changes, I used coconut palm sugar and Gluten Free Bisquick.
I would add this to one of my favorites
I think I would re-name this because it had the texture of Bread Pudding.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :