Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Triple Threat Fruit Smoothie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : I made this for myself this morning, so only one serving. I used grapefruit in place of the strawberries and used vanilla yogurt. It complimented the Maple Bacon Muffins really well and gave me a reason to drink my fruits this morning. I’d make this again.
- “jillian” : Wow – is this ever good! I love fresh grapefruit so I had to give this a try. I cut the recipe in half and froze my strawberries cutting back on the ice a bit. I also used vanilla yogurt vs. strawberry-banana. This was very refreshing!
- “diva” : This smoothie was so refreshing!! The fresh grapefruit juice was the key. Instead of honey I used agave (about 2 tbls). I used plain yogurt and frozen strawberries instead of the sugar laced strawberry banana yogurt. And with every smoothie I added 1/2 scoop of soy protein powder and 1 tbls. of ground flaxseed. The consistancy of this was not thick but still very good tasting! I will put this into my “smoothie’s” file for sure.
- “audrey” : I didn’t have any bananas, but it was super yum with fresh grapefruit juice, strawberry kefir, and frozen strawberries!!!
- “denise” : Great flavor! I love the addition of the honey, it really gives it that special something (I love honey!). I did have to substitute frozen strawberries for fresh, and pineapple yogurt for the strawberry banana. Wonderful, thanks!
- “annie” : Pretty good. I liked it a lot but my family said it was a little bland. It came out better when we added some berry sherbet; about 2 scoops. I will make it again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :