Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “THIS IS A KEEPER. Everyone LOVES Caramel Cake for the holidays!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “janete” : This is such a versatile caramel cake Recipe One of my favorite recipes. Have made this in so many different ways. Chocolate, Strawberry, White, Orange, a person can go so many different ways with this. The frosting is fabulous, no complaints here. My input about this cake is just to be cautious about going too far with browning the butter. I personally have never had an issue, but, I have given this recipe to friends and some of them have burned the butter. I have forgotten to save the 1/2 cup of the batter for the frosting a time or two. What can I say dummy me…. luv luv luv this cake.
- “elisa” : Caramel cake is my husband’s favorite. It is what he always requested for his birthday as a child. So, i am always in search of a recipe similar to that that his aunt used to make him. This recipe yields a delicious cake, but the caramel icing didn’t quite live up to expectations. with the browned butter, it looked like caramel candy but it didn’t really taste like caramel. The texture was more like cooked pudding or something versus the almost praline-like caramel flavor icing we’re used to. For those whose icing turned out runny, just keep cooking next time!
- “diana” : I made this recipe for my moms birthday not bad my cake didn’t rise high enough it was kinda thin she really liked the caramel i sorta felt like it tasted better the next day probably will make again maybe i mixed to much
- “kristi” : MY DAUGHTER NICOLE AND HER BFF ANGELA MADE THIS CAKE FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY LAST WEEKEND..TOTALLY DELICIOUS!! I CALLED MY DAUGHTER FOR THREE DAYS TO GET THE RECIPE, WHICH RESORTED TO BEGGING. FINIALLY MERCY PREVAILED! THANKS PRINCESS.! BUT I DOUBT THAT I WILL BE SHARING THE RECIPE SO QUICKLY. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE FROSTING, JUST INCREASE TO MAKE MORE. DDDDDELICIOUS.!
- “liza” : I made this the first time in 2006. I was taking it to a potluck so I got a little creative and drizzled melted chocolate and sprinkled chopped pecans all over, it made it look like a decadant cake. This has become a favorite for family and friends. It is also requested for my daughters birthday every year. She says that is the only gift she wants. We love this cake!
- “melisa” : Have made this a couple of times now and my husband and I both liked it. However, both of our kids LOVED it!! So this gets 5 Stars from me. The one thing that really threw me was that the batter was really thick; I was worried that it wouldn’t rise or would be hard inside (i made a red velvet cake once and biting into a hockey puck would have been easier). I kept seeing Rachel in that episode of Friends where she tries to make the trifle and ends up with a weird beef custard thing and having people tell me it tasted like feet. I was so glad when I opened the oven to check on it and found that it had risen really well (it was so tall!).
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :