- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
Process cream cheese in a food processor to soften completely; add salmon, capers, green onion, dill, cream, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and lemon juice.
Process the mixture again until creamy and smooth.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :