- vegetable oil
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into small chunks
- Heat 1 inch oil to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Stir together the flour, garlic salt, and pepper in a bowl. Dip the chicken pieces individually into the beaten eggs before pressing into the flour mixture to coat; shake off the excess flour. Place the coated chicken pieces onto a plate until all the chicken has been coated.
- Cook the chicken in batches in the hot oil until golden brown and no longer pink in the center.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :