Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “The Best Ever Chicken Nuggets”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “deborah” : Great recipe. Very easy to make. My husband loved it. He said it taste better than fastfood chicken nuggets. I make this in small portions (serving for two) so i use the seasoning to taste. I also make double coating(egg and flour) before deep frying.
- “amanda” : First time making actual fried nuggets instead of baked. Did the flour-egg-flour dip like other reviewers recommended replaced some of the garlic salt with Spike seasoning (I’ve found it is GREAT for breading) and made “Chick-fil-a Sauce” (about 4 parts Ken’s Honey Mustard to 1 part hickory smoke BBQ sauce) to go with them. SO said “If you ever need to take a chicken dish to something don’t take this one — leave it HERE!”:)
- “kendra” : I am a southern girl so I have eaten plenty of fried chicken. I made it for 2 people and didn’t have garlic salt. So I used 2 breasts 1 heaping cup flour 1 tbs each garlic powder salt and pepper. I needed 3 eggs to get it all breaded. Make sure you dip the chicken in flour first then egg then back in the flour again. Awesome!
- “natasha” : Wonderful. The dry-wet-dry coating process makes all the difference. I always leave out the black pepper because I don’t like it and I add a tablespoon of sugar to the dry breading ingredients which is closer to Chick-Fil-A’s recipe.
- “rebecca” : Made this tonight for dinner. Both children and wife loved it. Mistaken for KFC nuggets. I did use less garlic salt. Added some season all. And I also did the flour egg then flour again. Still the texture was not as heavy as you may imagine. Perfect!! Will make again very soon!
- “marissa” : These are completely amazing!!! I cut the flour down to 3 cups and there were still leftovers and I did 4.2 tbs. of garlic salt but other than that these were perfect! My 13 year old sister and I wanted to eat the whole batch!:)
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :