- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound shredded cooked turkey meat
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Place 1 tortilla in the skillet and top with 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese, turkey, cranberry sauce, jalapeno pepper, green onion, and remaining Cheddar cheese, respectively. Place remaining tortilla over the top.
Cook until tortilla is golden brown and cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :