Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Thanksgiving Quesadilla”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mira” : From time to time I come across a recipe and think, why didn’t I think of that. I love every ingredient in this recipe. One I made as is and one I used raspberry chipotle sauce in place of the cranberry sauce. Both are equally good! Thank you for sharing this with us.
- “judith” : very good and easy i love Turkey and cranberries for sure will make often, may eve try Rotisserie chicken to make it when don’t have turkey
- “anna” : I found this on a weight watchers site, loved it. Next time I will add the green onion. Thank you
- “elizabeth” : Since it’s March, I used little turkey cutlets and jellied cranberry sauce. It still turned out delicious. It’s simple and requires only a little bit of prep. This is a recipe I’m going to come back to, for sure.
- “sarah” : Great “day after” lunch remedy when you don’t feel like cooking. I took advice from another reviewer and used cranberry chipotle sauce. I used Fontina cheese and also made some with corn tortillas. Not one person complained about eating leftover turkey. Just pile these on a plate and leave them out, and watch them disappear. What a great idea. Thank you for the recipe.
- “megan” :This is an excellent recipe that is easily modified as needed for each individual taste. For example, I added a lot more jalapeno to mine and some chunks of crispy bacon to the base recipe and everything came out great.Previous Next
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :