Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Thai Coconut Chili Chicken Skewers”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : these coconut chicken skewers look amazing! I can’t wait to make them soon, my husband is going to love them! Pinned
- “kim” : I am just now coming around to coconut … I’ve never really liked it, but I’ve had a few things with coconut lately that are making me change my mind about it.This dish looks so amazing, I definitely think I need to risk my coconut aversion and try it!
- “sherri” : This looks wonderful! I’ve never marinated in coconut milk or made rice with it, very curious to give it a try. We love coconut- so I’m sure it will be a hit.
- “peggy” : These look amazing and I definitely want to try them. Are you using canned coconut milk or the kind in the dairy case? Thanks!
- “jami” : These look so good!!! How long would you bake these?.& what degrees? :-)If one was to make these skewers in the oven because one doesn’t have a bbq
- “sarah” : I made the chicken for dinner last night and my hubby LOVED it! I baked it in the oven @ 350 for 20 or so minutes without skewers and it turned out great! I think next time I will use less cumin for my personal taste because it seemed to overpower the rest of the flavors. Thanks for a great recipe that I will be making again and again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :