Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “THAI COCONUT BROCCOLI SOUP”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sam” : I do not like broccoli and I thought this was fabulous. What put it over the top was the addition of a splash of lime juice to my bowl. I used Thai Kitchen green curry and used the whole 4 ounce jar. Yum!
- “sara” : Quick and easy. I’m thinking the brand of green curry makes or breaks this dish. I added a tablespoon of fish sauce and a squeeze of lime to it, not sure it added much to it. Other than that, followed recipe as it.
- “claudia” : I made this for my vegeterian friends and they loved it (me too). It was a very nice change from other Thai soups I’ve made. To the cook atDelRay Beach, coriander is the English term for the Spanish term cilantro, which the recipe specifies as cilantro leaves. Before you get uppity with other epi members, please read the recipe twice. Thankyou.
- “linda” : A real relief to find this — I’d been thinking of converting the Thai chicken coconut soup into a veg version for our dinner guests when I saw this using green paste rather than laborious hand grating. Everyone loved it and I will definitely make it again.
- “natasha” : This soup is WONDERFUL. I added the lime juice as suggested, but aside from that, it has nice flavor. Instead of scallions at the end, I also sauteed the white part of one leek in the curry before adding the other ingredients. I also used my Instant Pot on manual for 10 minutes. It was perfect!
- “saly” : Added the scallions into the soup before pureéing. Topped with kale chips baked with kosher salt and cayenne.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :