Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Texas Two-Step Breakfast Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susan” : This is such a wonderful basic breakfast casserole recipe. I made it at home and the family loved it.
- “sue” : We make this all the time. It’s a big family favorite. But we use both sausage and crumbled up bacon. And like the other person said, cream of mushroom soup works really good.
- “silvia” : I took this to an early college football game as a tailgate dish, brought it in to work as a holiday breakfast treat and it was perfect for New Year’s breakfast since all required in the morning is to pop it in the oven. It was a hit every time!
- “monica” : It was FANTASTIC! I did however alter it by using buffalo meat instead of sausage. And instead of cream of onion soup, I used Cream of mushroom. I also added sundried tomatoes to the mix. Then served it with mimosa (orange juice and champaign mixed together). Everyone LOVED IT:)
- “natasha” : I make this on Christmas Eve every year and put it in the oven on Christmas morning. Super delicious!
- “nicole” : I’ve made this before with cream of mushroom soup and it’s a winner. Really easy to make too.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :