Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Tater Tot Casserole III”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “loli” : Family loved this. Doubled recipe. Sprinkled a little bit of steak spice on the beef for flavour and a tbsp of Worcestershire sauce and some garlic and onion . I also used one cup of cheese in the beef mixture and added another 1/2 cu of cheese on top. I used bean and bacon soup instead of cream of chicken which was bland. Added frozen avocado instead of corn. I also only put tater tots on top layer and the cooked better and were crisp. Family asking for it again this week.
- “angela” : For such a simple recipe very good, lends itself to personal taste additions. Fresh corn-on-the-cob in season so I omitted the canned corn substituted fresh green beans. We prefer the tator medallion shape rather than tator tots followed a suggestion of another review and crisped the tators before putting in the casserole dish ( so glad I did). Added Worcestershire, garlic, sprinkled 1/2 packet of beef onion gravy packet plus about 1/3 cup of beef bone broth while browning meat. Very quick and tasty casserole.
- “sarah” : Very good dish..Next time, I will thaw the tater tots beforehand to cut the baking time down & use Cream of Onion soup for added flavor..
- “katie” : The whole family loved this. It was quick and easy to put together. I did double the recipe for 4 servings. I had to bake it a few minutes longer as we like our taters crispy but it came out great. Thanks for sharing!
- “jennifer” : I always double this & cook ground beef with onions & garlic… Sometimes peppers & mushrooms. I also use a can of condensed bean & bacon soup & a can of cream of mushroom soup. Also bake at 400 for about 30 minutes as we like the tots crispy!
- “milinda” : I love this recipe I make it for pot lucks but this past week I made it for a cabin of 18 and I read all the bland comments and thought I can’t take that. So I got creative I put garlic in it of course. Then fiesta corn more sweet corn, kidney beans, black beans yeah it’s a lot of extras but it was probably a triple recipe and probably weighted 15 lbs lol I couldn’t carry it. But it fed a lot of folks and even got a call after we got home did you have any extras, why yes I had also made my daughter a pan while she was home for the weekend and of course she didn’t eat it lol SUPER SUCCESS!!!!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :