Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “TASTY SPANISH POTATO OMELETTE SANDWICH STYLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brenda” : I have got to give this five stars, because it is just amazing. A Spanish friend made this for me once and this tastes just like hers, with the adjustments I made: I leave out the tomatoes and green onions (because she said in Spain they don’t put them in), and it tastes so good without them that I can’t bear to try it WITH them! :
- “suzan” : Being a Spaniard, this recipe caught my attention. Tortilla de patata is truly a simple, rustic dish and it sounds like everyone’s got the right idea.
- “maggie” : I lived in Spain for 4 months and “Spanish tortilla” is a favorite of mine…I omitted the tomatoes and green onions and it tasted like I was back in Madrid!
- “kenza” : I added some green pepper in with the onion. I wasn’t even going to attempt turning it over as I’m very accident prone. So I did what I always do with omelettes,once the egg mixture had set I put it under the broiler on medium heat until golden brown. I ended up with fluffy omelettes we all enjoyed. Thanks
- “narmen” : I was raised in Spain and this is definitely a simple and delicious recipe that is just like “home” for me.
- “natasha” : This was a great way to wake up on a BEAUTIFUL Sat morning (esspecially after a rough night before)!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :