Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “TASTY AWESOME SLIDERS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “renee” : I can’t say I’ve ever had a slider for breakfast, but this recipe really intrigues me! I love how this all came together!
- “patricia” : We love our Saturday morning breakfasts and these look amazing! What a great and easy way to satisfy the whole family and start the day.
- “jen” : These looks so, so scrumptious. Is it weird that anytime I see poppy seeds, I know it’s going to be a good dish? I don’t know what it is! Yum!
- “gina” : I made these for a tailgating event. I made three kinds, sausage, bacon and meatless. My only adjustment was to to use less of the syrup mixture. People literally moaned over these sliders. They were divine. The meats and eggs were cooked in advance and the sliders were assembled in the morning. What a wonderful recipe.
- “thalia” : I make this all the time for tailgating, I don’t use any maple syrup. I don’t care for the sweetness. They are always a hit !!!
- “cathy” : I thought the amount of sausage was too much, so I used a roll of Bob Evans sausage which I cooked crumbled. I also cut the eggs to 6 and used Cojack cheese that I wanted to use up. Didn’t use as much cheese and didn’t have syrup. They were delicious.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :