Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Taco Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “patricia” :My family loves this salad for dinner, especially during the summer when it is hot. I make my own ranch dressing and make several additions: chopped tomatoes, cucumber and green onion, sliced black olives, and avocado.
- “sarah” : My review for this recipe disappeared! This is one of our favorite meals in this house. Any kind of ground meat will work (I usually use ground turkey or chicken), I make my own taco seasoning/ranch dressing and I like to use organic black beans in place of the kidney beans. Sometimes, I’ll mix a half cup of homemade salsa into the ranch dressing. Any kind of chips will do–we alternate between Doritoes, Fritos and chili-lime tortilla chips. Because I eat low carb, I skip the chips on mine and double up on the lettuce. This is also a great way to use up leftover taco meat from the night before for a quick lunch. You can layer them so everything is ready to go in the container–just make sure that you seperate your dressing or make it so the dressing is on the bottom and not touching your lettuce otherwise it will wilt quickly.
- “melissa” : I love this recipe. We always make it for any gathering. The only thing we do different is the dressing. We use Creamy Italian, preferrably Seven Seas or Kens. We have also used Catalina dressing. But I prefer the Creamy Italian.
- “kendra” : This is so simple and so good! I usually brown a chopped onion with my ground beef. Also, I add in a drained can of petite diced tomatoes. I have used different dressings and pretty much use either Ranch or Catalina. I have also subbed Fritos for the Doritos. I added shredded lettuce once, but would not recommend unless you know that it will all be eaten immediately. I usually have a carton of sour cream and also some chopped green onions for garnish.
- “kathy” : We really like this taco salad, my son said he would eat it, if I made it without the beans! It makes a very large salad. I used the ranch dressing with sour cream in it, it was very good. My husband had lots of compliments.
- “teresa” : When this came out as a cooknik recipe for November, I tried it and my family loved it. I used doritos natural white cheddar nacho chips because they have no hydrogenated oil. Instead of mixing all together in 1 bowl, I let my family assemble theirs individually. I also had pico de gallo, avocado, jalapenos and sour cream available. Ranch seems wierd on a taco salad, so we used 1000 island mixed with the pico de gallo. Everyone had fun making and eating them.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :