Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Taco Pasta Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “paula” : This is even better than you could ever think it is! I love the creamy cheesy layer between the pasta and the taco meat mixture. The corn and crunchy chips on the top add great texture. All I can think is that this will be my new go-to casserole to take to friends and prepare for my family. Loved, loved, loved it!
- “neecy” : My husband absolutely loved this spaghetti. I added onions and red bell peppers to the ground beef. I also included a can of black beans. Scrumptious! It did not need sour cream and lettuce in my opinion.
- “emily” : This was much better than I expected, and definitely better than it looked on the plate. I didn’t have taco sauce, so I used salsa instead, and it came out very well. Nice creamy taste.
- “lisa” : Really tasty dish. I didn’t have any taco sauce on hand, so I used an 8oz can of Pato(mexican hot tomato sauce) instead. My husband loved it. I’ll be making this again.
- “nadine” : The creamy layer made this dish for my family. 4 happy kids and 1 happy hubby! Will make again when I have extra taco meat.
- “sharon” : Great dish. My family really enjoyed it. I made it per the recipe, with no changes. Delicious!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :