Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Swiss Steak with Brown Gravy”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kathy” : Just tried this tonight and I didn’t have onions but my Husband loved it! Thanks for the recipe!
- “missy” : I just finished making this steak. Also made and used the Texas Cajun seasoning. The only addition I made was I added some fresh minced garlic and garlic salt (we love our garlic) to the onions while sautéing. It is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
- “erlen” : Ooo…this looks delicious. Can you believe that I’ve only recently started using cubed steak?! I can’t believe it took me so long to use this type of meat. It’s so yummy breaded with gravy.
- “johnny” : This looks like an interesting and easy recipe. I will try this tonight. However, I’m adding some low sodium beef broth (with 1 tsp instant coffee), and sea salt for flavoring. I’ll let you know how this comes out. Thanks for your time and effort on this website.
- “lyn” : Your recipe sounded so good ,I made it today ,the gravey had no flavour ( I must have made a boohoo somewhere so i added 2oxo cubes ,a good slog of wostershire sauce and 1/2cup BBQ sauce it went well with all in the end
- “crystal” : My mother made a lot of cube steak recipes when I was younger. My guess because there was so much you could do with it and it was a cheaper cut of meat. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :