Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sweet Potato Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jillian” : I took a gamble and made this for Thanksgiving without “testing” the recipe first, and am happy I did. This is such yummy sweet potato casserole! I doubt I’ll try another recipe again, this one was perfect! I added a little more brown sugar, so it was like a dessert. A little tip is that if you stir in a cup of mini marshmallows before putting this in the baking dish and stir them around a little you have marshmallow surprises throughout the casserole and not just on top. Thanks for this recipe!
- “sharon” : this recipe was simple, quick, and hit with my family & coworkers. I used canned sweet potatoes, and it came out great, 1 one pound can with this recipe. I added a dash of vanilla extract just for kicks. I made this recipex3 to make enough, then when I had left overs I scooped it into a graham cracker crust with fresh marshmallows on top,baked @350 degrees until marshmallows are light brown, the pie was a hit too.
- “barbara” : I added 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp *fresh* nutmeg, and 1 tsp orange peel spice. Wonderful! 5 sweet potatoes doesn’t make enough for a 13x9x2″ pan though – use a 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish instead. If you want to use a 13x9x2″ dish, use 9 slim sweet potatoes, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup orange juice, 1/2 tsp. fresh nutmeg, 2 tsp. cinnamon, 1 1/2 tsp. orange peel spice, and 1/4 cup butter. Thanks for the recipe!
- “brenda” : DELICIOUS!!! I got many compliments on this at the Thanksgiving table. 3 hours after dinner was over my sister went back to heat up more of this! I made the recipe as is, but I added a “streusel” topping – mix 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup Quaker quick cooking oats with 1/2 cup softened butter until it is like coarse crumbs and sprinkle this over the marshmallows. It tastes just like the Sweet Potatoes at Boston Market! I also covered mine with foil and baked for 10 min., then uncovered and baked an additional 5 min, so some marshmallows had melted but most of them got toasty. The only change I would make next time is to add some milk when mashing the sweet potatoes – I would have liked them creamier…all in all extremely yummy…….I will make this at Christmas too! (’05) P.S. Thanksgiving ’07- I used this with 3 cans of canned yams this year to save time…..worked great!!!
- “kim” : This recipe is really good. The second time I made it, I used half the amount of orange juice, and I preferred it this way. The entire amount of oj overpowered the sweet potatoes. You can make this a day ahead and refrigerate. Bring to room temp., heat covered for 30 min., uncover and add marshmallows and cook for 10 more minutes. When reheating leftovers, you also have to add fresh marshmallows. This is really a yummy recipe!
- “donnita” : This is my first visit and I like it, really enjoying the content
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :