Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sweet and Savory Slow Cooker Pulled Pork”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amanda” : ONE OF THE BEST PULLED PORK RECIPES I HAVE EVER HAD! didn’t use the whiskey and it tasted great….i am from GA and have had MANY bbq pork dinners….NONE as good as this!
- “liza” : This is a very delicious version of pulled pork . As always, I like to over do things, so I went double on everything but the rootbeer and whiskey and it was so good
- “melanie” : This was awesome! I had a 8lb. pork roast so I doubled the recipe. I used a spicy brown sugar BBQ sauce and it tasted superb.
- “trisha” : Wonderful recipe! I got rave reviews from the 1st group and the left-over group. I forgot to marinate it overnight and it still was great.
- “jennifer” : perfect. It was a bit of work but i always feel pulled pork shouldn’t be ‘add BBQ sauce and put in crock pot’ but needs to be more authentic.
- “carolyn” : Used speiced rum instead of whiskey, and pumpkin pie beer instead of rootbeer- good!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :