Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Super Easyyy Homemade Corn Dogs !”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “Kelly” : Thanks for the mini corn dogs recipe! I didn’t have whole milk, so used half-half instead. My family loved them!
- “nathalie” : COULD I MAKE THE CORN DOGS AND THEN FREEZE THEM AND RE-HEAT THEM LATER? OR EVEN MAKE THEM EARLIER IN THE DAY AND LEAVE IN FRIDGE TO REHEAT LATER THE SAME DAY?
- “leslie” : Love the tip about putting the batter in a tall glass to easily coat the wieners. Thanks
- “sarah” : I’m looking forward to making these for my son’s carnival themed birthday! What size lollipop sticks did you use? Thank you!
- “maria” : Made these for a party but used little smokes instead and everyone loved them, anyone that walked pass the table came back with a hand full and their great dipped in bulls eye bbq sauce and the kids went nuts over them, I will be making these for every party from now on, thanks so much for sharing .
- “nicole” : Made this just now I had everything I needed to make this Mini Corn Dogs. So easy to make and fun. My son loves it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :