Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Stuffed Crust Pizza Dip”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “maralea” : I made this a couple weeks ago when the kids were over. Needless to say, it was a huge hit!!
- “diane” : would love to see more of the recipes that you have to offer. Thank you so much. Will try this tomorrow.
- “leslie” : I have seen a couple versions of this recipe…All others use 2 (16 ounce) pkgs of dough for a total of 32 ounces…This version has 2 (8 ounce) packages total 16 ounces. Is there a typo for the dough? Is this why some had too greasy of a result? Looks yummy planning to make tonight for friends.
- “chery” : I’ve made this with everything you find on a Deluxe pizza and then somebetween every layer of dough.. I brushed pizza sauce… once all the dough is in the pan top it off with a coat of pizza sauce and top it with the remaining topping and cheese… cover with foil and bake… Oh my YUM!
- “becca” : Do you always make this the same day? Could it be put together the day before and then baked the next day?
- “amiee” : Easy to make and was huge hit served with marinara sauce
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :