Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Stuffed Cabbages”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “renee” : I made these for my special aunt’s birthday…. so delicious. I only had sweet paprika so I used some of that with Aleppo pepper and cut out cayenne since she can’t deal with too spicy. I didn’t have creole spice so I just looked up creole spice and added those individually. Seemed to work. But I want to follow recipe explicitly next time too :). Cannot wait to try more recipes.
- “knicky” : Thanks for a great recipe! I made a mistake and added the green pepper to the filling… It was still yum. I used a mix of pork and beef mince. This was the first time I cooked cabbage rolls and I have to say that they were divine. My husband hates cabbage but enjoyed these. I didn’t have access to creole seasoning so added a little hit of peri peri. These were amazing! Thanks for sharing.
- “liuna” : Seriously, you are my favourite chef . I’ve made over 20 of your recipes and every single one has me feeling like a gourmet chef . My boyfriend thinks I’m an amazing cook because of you ahahahaha . Thanks ? keep them coming . I love every single one !
- “linda” : I actually stuck to your recipe and measurements this time and this dish came out delish. Surprise it tastes even better the day after.
Love it. Thanks
- “ian” : Yes, stuffed cabbage rolls are lovely , origi9nated in Eastern Europe.
However, for a one-man chef/consumer they are too much work.
- “imma” : I tried this for dinner that same day, for dinner, and it was yummy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :