Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Stuffed Cabbage Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mary” : This was my first time making stuffed cabbage and I must say, it exceeded my expectations! For starters, I boiled the whole cabbage head in salted water for 6 minutes and found it very easy to work with. Like others, I added garlic, 1 tbs. of worchestshire sauce, 1 tbs. of lemon juice and 1 tbs. of brown sugar to the meat mixture. I also added onion soup mix to the meat mixture, talk about great flavor. This will be a regular meal in our home, what a hit!!
- “ema” : very good! I added some garlic and basil for extra seasoning. I also used a 28oz can of crushed tomatoes instead of the tomato soup. It was my first time making cabbage rolls and they turned out great! thanks!
- “sandra” : I made this for dinner tonight. It certainly was a hit. I did use spaghetti sauce instead of soup, and baked it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 1 hour. Thanks for the recipe:)
- “rebecca” : My Polish wife loved this recipe! I added more tomato sauce than called for and it turned out great.
- “rim” : I had only tried making stuffed cabbage once before, and it came out horrible. However this time, it was fantastic!! I followed some of the other reviews and added some tomato sauce. My 2.5 yr old and my hubby loved it. This is definetly a keeper!!
- “rosey” : My Polish Grandmother and Mother use this recipe and always eye-balled the ingredients. It’s nice to have a recipe to follow so I can pass this recipe on to my grandkids! I have been making this recipe for about 50 years. Some have said that they supplemented tomato soup with tomato sauce, but that changes the recipe from its Polish origins. Tomato soup is the traditional sauce. Also, some have said that the supplemented the tomato soup with a can of water. My grandmother and mother added a can of tomato juice instead, for every can of tomato soup added to the recipe. She baked the “Golabki” tightly covered in a 350* oven for at least an hour so that the cabbage could steam and get tender and then uncovered the dish to brown a bit. We serve this meal with mashed potatoes and cucumbers in sour cream. The stuffed cabbage rolls are even better the next day!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :