- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 slices bread
- 3/4 cup blueberries, divided
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- butter flavored cooking spray
Stir the cream cheese, almonds, brown sugar, and lemon juice together in a bowl until the mixture is soft and thoroughly combined; spread over one side of each bread slice. Place 1/4 of the blueberries onto a bread slice; press down on the berries to keep them from rolling off. Top the blueberries with a cream cheese-spread slice. Repeat 3 more times with remaining berries to make 4 blueberry sandwiches.
Beat the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl until blended. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat.
Dip each blueberry sandwich into the egg mixture on both sides; fry in the prepared skillet until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :