Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “angie” : yum! i made this for myself and my 1 year old, who doesn’t eat much refined sugar. i replaced the sugar with half the amount of maple syrup everywhere it was called for. i also used frozen strawberries because that’s what i had on hand and omitted the whipped cream. even with these modifications, this is a 5 star recipe! (but i’m sure it would look a lot prettier with the powdered sugar and whipped cream on it 🙂
- “tara” : What a hit! My husband ate double the helpings, and he is not a sweet tooth breakfast kind of guy!! I used powdered sugar in the cream cheese filling, and we had enough filling and eggs for 12 slices! We had no whipping cream, but we didn’t miss it. I think we’ll try it next time with blueberries 🙂
- “judi” : My family could not get enough of this! 2 things though, I think this would be better with thicker texas cut bread and I think the egg mixture could be reduced by half as I had a lot left over. I followed the recipe exactly and it is a keeper!
- “natasha” : All combined, this recipe is really, really good and very hard for anyone not to like it, especially if you love sweets. That being said, I must say that I was less than impressed with the strawberry sauce. It was pale, opaque, and tasted more like sugar and cornstarch than it did strawberries. I tried adding red food coloring, but stopped after it became apparent that I was going to have to add more than desirable. I’m thinking frozen strawberries might work better for the sauce, but there are better strawberry sauces out there.
- “nikky” : I hollowed out bakery hamburger buns and stuffed them with the filling and topped them with the strawberries. I did add cinnamon to the eggs. My family LOVED this!
- “ashley” : Oh good Lord. YUM. That’s about all I can say. I had cream cheese stuffed french toast once in my life at IHOP, and this recipe is right on par with it. This is so simple to prepare and cook, and it looks very elegant when it’s all put together. Like a lot of people said, this french toast is very filling and one little triangle of this will probably do the trick to fill you up, especially if you serve it with coffee, juice, or fresh berries on the side. I thought I would add this note: To cut a few calories, you can also just spread light cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese between the slices of bread instead of mixing in the sugar/vanilla mixture, and instead of putting butter in the pan to brown the toast, use a no calorie PAM spray and leave out topping your toast with whipped cream. Absolutely wonderful recipe. I will be making this again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :