Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Strawberry Angel Food Dessert”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “crystal” : Superb! Added 1 tsp of vanilla to the cream cheese/whipped topping. Fresh blueberries layered on the top for a little something extra and served in a trifle bowl for a beautiful presentation! Loved this recipe!
- “belinda” : Great, easy, elegant dessert. For Easter brunch I layered this in a trifle dish (2 layers of cake, 2 of cream cheese, 2 of strawberries)using reduced fat cream cheese and Cool Whip and Splenda instead of sugar. Everyone raved about how light and delicious it was. I will definitely make this again and again.
- “mira” : I was looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe for our neighborhood July 4th Dessert contest. I used this recipe with a few variations. Instead of strawberries and glaze, I used 2C fresh rasp-berries and 8 oz seedless raspberry jam thinned with 2TBSP Yukon Jack (orange flavored)liquor and 4 TBSP water. The Recipe won FIRST PLACE!
- “patricia” : This really is a great recipe. Everyone loves it. It makes a beautiful presentation in a trifle dish, which is what I use, or a large glass bowl; in fact, I’ve always called this recipe Strawberry Trifle. The only thing I do differently is sweeten the strawberries overnight and drain off most of the excess liquid prior to assembling the next day. Marie’s makes a really nice strawberry glaze that you can usually find in the produce section of most grocery stores. The glaze is essential, IMO.
- “mina” : I had my family all coming over for dessert and a coffee and they all asked for “Something different”. I had so many strawberries in my fridge and I was getting so sick of berries on top of Angel food cake that when I saw this recipe I couldn’t help but try it. My Family loved it!! Everyone wanted the recipe. I did make a few alterations to the recipe such as using Splenda instead of Sugar and just mashing up some strawberries and Splenda to make my own Glaze. This can be a great recipe for someone who is watching their fat and sugar intake. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.
- “kendra” : I was looking for something easy but tasty. This was one of the biggest hits that I ever made. Instead of the strawberries and glaze, I topped it with 2 cans of cherry pie filling and it was fantastic. I have made it 2 more times since I got this recipe a month ago
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :